- Customer Success role within a high-growth Web3 scale-up
- Above Market Salary + Options after 12 months
- Full-time role - reporting directly to marketing and CSM lead
- Completely remote working
At PeopleBrowsr, we are on a mission to change the way influencers, creators and brands connect with their customers/fans. We have the leading no-code whitelabel solution for NFT hubs and marketplaces (NFT.Kred) and run the largest NFT conference in the world (NFT.NYC). We are blockchain agnostic, and have integrated with Polygon, Ethereum, Solana and Flow (with more to come!).
Founded in 2007, we have deep experience in analytics, social networks and blockchain. We are rapidly growing our team.
About the Role:
A Customer Success Manager at PeopleBrowsr has the opportunity to work with top-tier brands and celebrities on a new technology - NFTs.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Managing the customer relationship
- Promptly responding to inbound leads (we have many at the moment!)
- Converting leads into sales
- Troubleshooting customer issues
- Designing custom solutions for customers
- Being the first point of call for any customer questions or requests
- Ensuring customer requests are fulfilled by the engineering team
- Working with the team to produce marketing material
- Outbound lead generation
- Producing weekly sales updates
- Outline brand management (social monitoring, campaign monitoring etc) for NFT.Kred and NFT.NYC.
What we are looking for:
- Ability to learn a product quickly (interest in Blockchain is preferable)
- Resilience - working in a high-growth startup can be challenging, we are looking for candidates who are open to feedback and willing to work through setbacks
- At least 2-3 years of full-time CSM experience, preferably in a reputable startup or top tier corporate firm
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in English), with the ability to present in meetings
- PeopleBrowsr Team (Founders of NFT.Kred and NFT.NYC)